Seventeen Lite Léa France® SVG files
READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE BUYING. WE MIGHT ASK YOU TO LOGIN TO YOUR STORE ACCOUNT.
Due to the digital nature of the products, there is NO RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
If you own a cutting machine that uses SVG files, this will become the perfect addition to your Seventeen Lite Plastic Stencil.
These files complement your Seventeen Lite Plastic Stencil.
The files will allow you to cut intricate pieces of paper quickly and accurately. You will get ALL the little shapes that are included in the plastic stencil allowing you to weld multiple shapes to create any design you have in mind.
We do not recommend using your machine to cut photos as you won't be able to do bump-outs. Also getting the photos in the RIGHT position on the cutting mat could be more time-consuming than tracing and cutting with a trimmer or scissors.
We have a video to show you how to use these SVG files here.
Lea France retains the copyright to this SVG download. Leafrance.com grants you permission to use this download for personal use ONLY.
You are authorized to:
- Use these designs in part or in whole for your personal scrapbooking pages or any kind of craft project.
- Alter design elements, re-size, subtract and add them to design your own personal projects.
- Weld, any shapes included inside the file to be able to cut papers for a specific layout you have in mind.
- Publish your scrapbooking layouts made using the SVG file on websites, blogs, or Facebook groups.
You are NOT authorized to:
- Share our designs in their original digital format AS IS or ALTERED in any way. This applies to forwarding the file via email or any internet communication tool even if you are not paid in return.
- Copy, resell, distribute our designs in their original digital format AS IS or ALTERED in any way
- Publish the SVG file even in a PDF format on website pages, blogs, or any internet platforms without written authorization from Lea France.